Calling aspiring artists and dream doodlers! School may be out but triplus Doodle School is back in session – with a twist…
Your task? To design your dream pack of triplus fineliners. Simply download and print the official pack outline and bring it to life with colour, creativity and the pack slogan: “36 brilliant colours”.
The winner will have their design printed on a real pack of STAEDTLER triplus fineliners before being crowned as an official STAEDTLER Super Doodler. Plus, they’ll receive a £50 voucher for any UK brand along with a hoard of triplus goodies.
How to enter:
- Entrants should sketch their designs directly onto the official pack outline, downloadable here
- Entrants without access to a printer are permitted to create freehand designs, but these must adhere to the basic pack layout, shown within the downloadable outline.
- Entrants must submit their designs to the STAEDTLER triplus Facebook page by 12pm on Friday, 12th August.
Need inspiration? Check out the below pack designs, created for STAEDTLER by professional artists from all over the world…
- All entries will be uploaded to the STAEDTLER triplus Facebook page on Friday, 5th August
- Two winners will be chosen, one by the number of likes generated and the other will be chosen internally
- The deadline for this competition is Friday, 12th August at 12:00pm
- The two winners will be announced on Friday 26th August
- The winner will receive a printed version of their pack design within 3-6 months of winning the competition.
- One runner-up will be chosen by STAEDTLER to receive a hoard of triplus goodies.
- The winner and runner-up will be announced through a mini Q&A character profile on a Facebook blog feature.
- To ensure that printing designs onto a real pack of triplus is possible, each entrant must adhere to the basic pack layout, shown within the downloadable outline and described in detail below:
- Entrants must submit a design for both the front and back sides of the pack.
- The front design must contain the words: 36 brilliant colours
- The front design must contain the triplus fineliner logo with triplus pen & squiggle and the STAEDTLER logo (each in the correct position)
- The front design should also allow for the pen window which is placed at the top/middle of the box.
- The back design must contain the triplus fineliner logo with triplus pen & squiggle and the STAEDTLER logo (each in the correct position).